This is a super easy recipe for the fluffiest, most delicious pancakes.
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp. white sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- In large bowl combine egg, milk and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry, stir gently.
- Pour in melted butter and stir gently until smooth.
- Ladle mixture into medium/high buttered frying pan.
- Cook until bubbles appear on surface and underside is golden.
- Flip and continue cooking until golden.
Enjoy with butter and pure maple syrup!