Jungle Rangers is a self-adjusting video game that boosts brain activity and develops cognitive abilities in middle childhood. The self-adjusting feature has to be one of my favourite features because my daughter is not big into video games and usually turns then off after only a few minutes but because Jungle Rangers is self-adjusting it makes accommodations for this with my daughter so it holds her attention and doesn’t frustrate her when she is playing the game. So whether you have a skilled gamer playing this game or a not so skilled gamer the game will accommodate for all levels so that your child continues to find it enjoyable and fun to play.
Besides the benefits outlined above I also love the iFocus dashboard for parents. It allows parents to check in on how the child is progressing through the game as it relates to their development.
I love that the ifocus focuses on your child’s cognitive development via the Jungle Rangers video game, but also includes exercise and nutritional components. Dr. Michael Wendt, Ed.D teaches parents how to incorporate exercise into children’s lives in a way that will actually improve your child’s focus
But first take a look at this great opportunity to win ifocus for your child.
ifocus Deluxe System ($200 value)
- Each entry must be accomplished exactly as it is stated, including providing anything in the “Extra Info” field, for it to count.
- You can perform each entry type ONE TIME ONLY unless otherwise specified.
- If there is a “leave a comment” entry type, be sure the name you type in the comment’s name field is EXACTLY the same as the name you use in the form (this is so I can verify your comment).
- If you already follow/like me or the company via G+, Google Friend Connect, Twitter, Facebook, etc., that’s okay–the entries still count.
- If contacted as the winner you have 24 hours to reply.
- Entry is via the Rafflecopter widget below.