Who doesn’t love to get silly once in a while, whether it’s jumping in leaves in the fall, making a snowman, playing dress up or even making funny goo! At momstown this month, we are getting our “silly on” with creative crafts, funny books, crazy dress up or hilarious snacks!
Here are some of our favourite ways to get silly with our kids- what are yours?
1. “Knock, Knock…. who’s there? Banana…”. (I think you know what’s next). Teach your child how to Tell Silly Knock Knock Jokes or make up your own to get the giggles going!
2. Put on a play or even start clowning around! Create a circus in your own house complete with face make up, decorations, tickets and circus-themed snacks!!
3. Some of us don’t let to get messy, but the kids sure do! There is nothing sillier than making a mess with goo or having fun with Magic Mud and Silly Putty.
5. Nothing is sillier than a dance party with homemade microphones! Whether its “I’m Elmo and I know it” or “Gangham Style”, be sure to have the video camera ready to capture this event!
7. Have a tea party, dress up like pirates or princesses and speak in a new silly language!
8. You can’t have all this fun without some Silly Snacks, like hilarious hotdog spaghetti, funny face pizza and wacky waffles!