Hanukkah is just around the corner and momstown is the place to find all your craft ideas for creating a special festive of lights for your family!
What you need:
- Construction paper or cardstock
- Picture of your child
- Raffia or ribbon for hanging
- Decorations of any kind – we used buttons and stickers
Cut out two stars (double up the paper and cut them together so they are the same size. Cut a circular hole in one of the stars. Place the photo between the two stars so that the child’s face is showing through. Glue the stars together.
2. Classified Mom shared this beautiful Star of David mosaic craft – I just love the colours! Imagine this in a window – gorgeous yet simple for little hands to make. Classfied Mom runs a Sunday Showcase link party every week – it’s a great place for craft inspiration!
3. Blue and White paper chains: You can use traditional blue and white construction paper or printed scrapbooking paper or wrapping paper. It’s fun, inexpensive, and lasts the whole holiday!
4. The Star of David is such an important symbol of Hanukkah. Use this holiday to create an alphabet “S for Star” craft like the one here! Add to your alphabet with an “H for Hanukkah” and add holiday stickers or trace dreidel or candle cookie cutters!
5. Using shades of blue, wrap any plain glass votive holder or vase to create these special centrepieces or give them to grandparents for a holiday gift!
Congratulations! You found the PTPA Scavenger Hunt! Woo hoo!!!
FunkyFluff One-Size Bamboo Fusion Cloth Diaper is a 3-in-1 cloth diaper system. Pocket style and incredibly cute, you’ll find lots of snaps all over it. Why’s that? So that you can adjust the diaper to perfectly fit your little one! What size baby does it fit? How’s this for cool? It fits babies from 7 lbs all the way up to 35+ lbs! YES really! How would you like to win one for your little one? Here’s how: Comment below on this blog post and let us know one thing that you’re doing this holiday season that you’re really looking forward to. That’s it! You’re entered.
Contest is open to both US and Canadian residents. Winner will be chosen on Friday, December 14th at noon EST. Good luck!