Take the opportunity to explain the importance of giving back and supporting a cause like men’s health. Let the kids join in on the fun by creating some great mustache crafts that makes them feel like they are participating along side Daddy!
Top 10 Mustache Crafts for Kids
1. M is for Mustache- learn about the letter M with a fun craft for Movember! Create an “M” on construction paper and decorate it with furry mustaches from the party or dollar store!
2. Create a “mustache” with your favourite drink! Try a with chocolate milk, vanilla milkshake, or even a fruit smoothie! Whipped cream on hot chocolate is my favourite! Photo from 5 Minutes for Mom.
3. Mustache Match Puzzle game from our friends at No Time for Flashcards. Cut out various styles of ‘staches and colour them….get the kids to find the match!
4. Mustache Straws! We love this idea from Inner Child Fun! Create your mustache on black paper, punch a hole in the middle and attach it to a straw for some silly sipping!
5. Dress up time! Mustache fun can be really simple! Play mustache dress up with face paint or furry ‘staches from the party or dollar store and pair with funny clothes from Daddy’s closet!! Draw on the mustaches or stick them on and watch them get into character!
6. Mirror, Mirror….show Dad he is NOT alone. Use this mustache template to cut your own mustache and decorate the house or yourselves in support of Movember! Get silly by putting a mustache on the mirror in the EXACT spot for the kids to see that they have a mustache too! photo credit: Oh My Crafts.
7. Mustache on a Stick! Create a yarn and pipe cleaner mustache like this one from Make and Takes.
8. Mustache Buttons- Go to your local craft store and find plain buttons. Use furry mustaches from the dollar store or cut them from black or brown foam or construction paper. Add some scrapbook lettering and a heart to say; (photo credit Nice Nice Nice)
9. Creat a Mustache Parade! Have a parade, using the toy figures with mustaches, that you have in your playroom. If they don’t have a mustache, use washable markers to draw one one and get marching in support of Movember! Be sure to take lots of photos!
10. Get baby in on the fun! Check out this hilarious Mustache Soother!