When it comes to online safety, I’m a little bit of a nut. I’m super paranoid about hackers and about people stealing my identity. I’m also worried about viruses, malware, and all that other fun stuff that can totally mess up my computer.
Immediately, when someone mentions anti-virus or protection for your computer, I think of Norton by Symantec. It’s the first name that comes to mind. Norton’s got the reputation for being the best when it comes to protecting your computer and yourself from threats and viruses.
Thanks to PTPA, we were given the opportunity to test Norton 360 Everywhere.
Powerful, easy-to-use protection for your PC, Mac® and Android™ smartphone and tablet.
This comprehensive software suite eliminates the need for any additional security, performance optimization and data backup and restore products. Truly a breakthrough in PC protection, Norton 360 provides a hassle-free user experience. Set up was pretty straightforward. I just followed the instructions and presto! Installed!
WHAT I LIKE
- Computer security with ONE product! I find it extremely reassuring to know that we’re always protected from online threats and that our data is backed up automatically.
- Strong anti-phishing feature analyzes webpage structure to understand whether or not an attempt is made to steal confidential information as you are putting it into forms. This way, you can shop and bank online and feel safe doing so.
- Norton 360 has all the security features of Norton Internet Security. That means unintrusive, around the clock protection against viruses, spyware, worms, Trojan horses, rootkits, botnets and the latest cyber-threats.
- Parental control is entirely web-based. This means you can manage it from anywhere.
There are so many other features that I love about Norton
360. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Not only does Norton 360 protect your computer, but it also optimizes PC performance. It automatically finds and fixes common problems that make your computer run slower. It also gets rid of internet clutter stored by Internet Explorer and temporary files from applications you run.
MY FINAL THOUGHTS
I really like the features Norton 360 Everywhere has. Everything was straightforward and easy to use. The only thing I found about the program was that it slowed my computer down a little. I’m not sure if it was because the software is constantly updating files and signatures or maybe it’s my computer that needs upgrading. I did notice that it has been considerably slower though.
In any case, I’m really glad we have Norton 360 Everywhere installed on our computers. Personally, I feel a lot more at ease having it installed. I love that it protects up to five PCs, Macs, or Android devices. You also get 25GB of hosted online backup for your PCs.
As a PTPA Parent Tester, my family and I tested Norton 360 Everywhere and we are excited to see that it is now a PTPA Award Winning Product! It has definitely earned the PTPA Seal of Approval.
Product website. Suggested Retail Price:$99.99