Ok, not really a NKOTB but a new Blogaholic On The Block.
5 Random Facts About Me:
1. I am a stay at home/work at home mom to 2 little ones. I use both titles as I am sometimes a web consultant, freelancer, and small business owner depending on how much time I have for work each week. Most weeks I have only a few seconds so no real “work” is getting done!
2. You can often see me driving around Toronto with a GPS and map directions printed on paper. You’d think my engineering degree would mean I am all over any electronic gadget but not so. My GPS has gotten me lost too many times for my liking so I always bring both when driving to new places.
3. I have a thing for Starbucks Gingerbread Lattes. I really wish they would have them available year round. My sanity and family’s sanity depends on it!
4. I love to travel and am mildly obsessed with anything Disney hence the KidsOnAPlane.com blog where I talk about how not to lose your mind or your money when travelling with kids. I say mildly although others who know me in real life think I’m a fanatic.
5. Yes, I really do love NKOTB. Don’t judge me! Jordan Knight – I love him.
Enough of the silly stuff….
I’m really excited to be part of such a resourceful group of parent bloggers. When it comes to baby and kid products, I trust what other parents have to say about them and will Google for weeks before I make the decision to buy it.
And this is why I’ve been a fan of PTPA for many years. I know I can trust products listed on PTPA’s site.
They’ve all gone through vigorous testing by parents just like me with kids just like mine and I don’t need to research for hours on end. PTPA’s seal of approval means I can spend time doing more of what I love – exploring the world with my family.
I’m excited to get to know all of you. I’ll be blogging about family life over here and will throw in some travel stuff once in a while too!
If you’re an NKOTB fan, let me know on Twitter @kidsonaplane
Actually I never talk about NKOTB on Twitter nor do I follow stalk Jordan on it. Can’t really promise what I will say if you tell me you’re an NSYNC fan. KIDDING!