Tires on our SUV, the experience was amazing read In R Dream’s BIG Review click here.
This spring we were asked by PTPA to give Sailun All Season’s a try, Sailun Tire outfitted our “grocery getter” the car with some new tread.There was no way we could top our first 4 video reviews of Sailun Tire’s. Having done 0-60 / Tug- A- War / Braking Challenge / ICE Shredding in the middle of winter with power under the hood.
getter” car. So when we got the tires installed, we asked the dealer, just what he
thought of the Sailun Tires.
“ Sailun Tires are becoming very popular & your getting a great tire for a reasonable price point. My clients have been extremely happy with them.”
Much like the local dealer we also have been very satisfied with R SailunTires on both our SUV’s Winter Tires & our car’s All Season Tires.
- Sailun All Season Tires have held up wonderful when stopping on wet pavement. We have been very impressed, as the hydroplaning and that feeling of being on the edge of hard braking in wet conditions was not there, well done Sailun Tire!
- When stopping on dry pavement (both loaded with a trailer & without) we did not see a noticeable difference here, the tires performed as well as expected.
- The real test was whether or not the car stopped well on wet roads when it was l fully loaded with a trailer. We were surprised it handled the weight on wet roads. Even sudden stopping braking was no concern the car remained in total control.
- When put to the tight corner test Sailun Tires handled smooth & responsive!
- The biggest noticeable improvement was how smooth the ride was. The handling and smoothness gave you the feeling of a greater grip and just a little less hand vibration as it glides over the small infractions in the road.
- We even stated this in our first Sailun Tire review, it’s too early to tell how the Sailun Tires will wear & tare. They are very soft, but both the winter & all season tires we have showed no signs of wear to date.
- Comparing our original Michelin tire to the Sailun Tire they were equally as quiet.
- Our assumption in the beginning to the ribbed side walls were that it would hold dirt & give them the appearance of looking dirty! So glad we were wrong Sailun Tires looks great & there is no issues keeping them clean.
“Sailun Tires were compared to interpreted performance of the factory mounted Michelin that were previously on the car. Overall with a few outstanding performance tests I believe these tires are excellent value and would buy these tires again. Most importantly I would trust the safety of my family with these mounted on our car. Thank you for the opportunity to test very impressed with the overall quality. “
Sailun Atrezzo all-season lineup recently has been given the PTPA seal! Meaning it’s been Parent Tested, Parent Approved!
Atrezzo tires have an exccellent tread design which improves handling in both wet and dry conditions. The M&S Rating is a plus with the weather conditions we have in Canada. The tires performance and appearance will add both safety and value to your vehicle.