Easter Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe
- 6 hard-boiled colored eggs, chopped
- 2 scallions, minced
- 1/ 3 cup Hellmans mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Place the chopped eggs, scallions, mayonnaise, mustard, paprika, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and mix well.
2. Adjust the seasonings to your preference.
Cover and refrigerate for several hours to allow the flavor to develop.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes with pre-boiled eggs, plus several hours downtime
On Easter, a confetti-toned salad is the perfect way to delight hungry kids and use up extra eggs. (Plus it’s no less delicious than the ordinary kind!)
Try it this Easter!