I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it.
I want to have lived the width of it as well.
~ Diane Ackerman
The year is coming to a close and excogitating over my goals for 2012, I got to thinking about my Bucket List. My bucket list that is virtually non-existent! Everyone has one, right? I was always meaning to write one up and keep it somewhere where I can always see it, for motivation, like in my home office.
We go each day just living our lives, to survive, to make it through — but are we really living?
I’ve decided to get started right away and thought I’d share a few:
- Walk down the Great Wall of China
- Deep Sea Diving in The Great Barrier Reef
- Sky Diving
- Complete a 10k marathon
- Make a Milliion
- Learn Sign Language Fluently
- Learn 3 languages fluently
- Renew my wedding vows in a vineyard in Tuscany or underneath La Tour Eiffel
- Attend Mardi Gras
- See the Northern Lights
- Visit the 7 Wonders of the World
- Learn to Surf… in Costa Rica or Australia
- Learn to play the guitar
- Publish a Book
…… I have so many things I want to do, so this is exciting and extremely motivating for me!
Have you started your Bucket List? What’s on your list?