I am thrilled to be joining this wonderful community of PTPA Panel of Moms!
Please allow me to introduce myself my name is Manon and no I was named after an opera (ref. Manon Lescaut) although it would be glamorous. I do speak French as I originally from Montreal, where I studied Fashion Merchandising at LaSalle College then moved to Ontario approximately 15 years ago. Calling it my home now.
- I am the lucky Mom of two wonderful boys (a hockey mom to that so I spend a lot of time in arena’s)
- A girlfriend (yes I was married at one time)
- A dog lover (I have 3 two of which we rescued)
- An entrepreneur (left my 20 year corporate job almost 4 years ago)
- A blogger (you can find me at Savvy Social Solutions)
- A jogger (when I am not injured LOL)
- And a social media obsessed (my love for social media started 2 years ago now…I can honestly say that we met by accident and forever grateful everyday for it).
I am passionate about Social Media, I love helping people better understand how it works and how to best make use of it for their business. Social Media for me is about making connections, building relationships and having fun doing it. I love the nature of innovation, learning is fun for me and as I learn I feel passionate about sharing that with others.
I have been very fortunate to have the opportunity to work with companies from all around North America, taking part of the launch of their social media presence. Helping them better understand social media, setting them up, training them, working with them to establishing goals and how to achieve them using the best tools & strategies for them.
Social Media needs not be overwhelming, it has become very popular within the world of small businesses, with the right knowledge, plan and tools the implementation can be done with ease and fun.
I look forward in contributing & hope to make many new connections! Thank You PTPA Blogaholics for inviting me