I am really no a big fan of the word “Hate” …as I am sure many people aren’t. I don’t use it very often but it seems as I am getting older my tolerance for certain things is less. Not sure why, if any of you know I would love to understand it.
So I find myself using the word “Hate” a lot more, and with verve…I say ” I HAAAAATE”…bla bla bla whatever it is. I have tried to say ” I Strongly Dislike”…bla bla bla but it just doesn’t feel the same. Am I getting jaded? Mean? An old Crusty Deeva?
So I thought I would just make a list of the things I “Hate” a purging of sorts…
1) I HATE cleaning the stove.
2) I HATE doing laundry.
3) I HATE whining children.
4) I HATE emptying the dishwasher.
5) I HATE when people spit on the ground.
6) I HATE an empty wine glass.
7) I HATE rude people.
I HATE bad manners.
9) I HATE a shopping cart that doesn’t work.
10) I HATE Nickle Backs Music.
11) I HATE when I get my period.
12) I HATE when I don’t get my period.
13) I HATE war.
14) I HATE bullying if any kind.
15) I HATE figuring out whats for dinner.
16) I HATE going to the dentist.
17) I HATE when people waste water.
18) I HATE overdone animal prints.
19) I HATE mimes.
20) I HATE people who HATE…
Now this poses a dilemma….
2 ounces Dark Creme to Cacao
2 ounces Pina Colada mix- non-alcoholic
1 ounce pineapple juice
1/2 melted chocolate or chocolate syrup
1 cup of ice