So Valentines Day came and went…was it Fabulous for you? Did you get a grand romantic gestures from your loved one? All that fancy shmancy romance stuff is great, but the most romantic thing to me is KISSING…I LOVE KISSING..Good kissing that is. This valentines for me lead to a great conversation with my husband about kissing, we chatted about bad and good kissing, then we started kissing. Then…then we made banana bread…;)
I have kissed a ton of frogs, toads, lizards and the odd blow fish before I found my Prince. I have even been to know to kiss a little ass every now and then. But there is nothing worse than a bad kiss…So to help you know if your in the midst of a bad kiss I have made a list of my top 5 worst…
1) The Lizard – I do believe the name says it all…Quick darting motions, in and out and in and out. A skinny, somehow overly stiff tongue…This does not make for a romantic kiss. this makes for a chipped tooth.
2) Fast Eddy – A first kiss is so exciting and a great way to start any relationship, but slow and steady wins the race. Trying to get to 3rd base during said first kiss is so not a great start to anything. This is one time when patience is truly a virtue.
3) Spitty Spitter Face- Passion is fantastic…But drowning in your saliva isn’t. Please stop trying to swallow my face. I’m really into you too but do not feel the need to have my face exfoliated by your tongue. This kiss rates an eleven on the “ick factor” for me.
4) Sahara Sam- The opposite of #3…How does one function without saliva? Dry lips, dry mouth, dry kisser. I am really not quite sure how to fix this one…I hear Olive Oil is good for everything.
5) Tight Lipped- There is always a time and a place to be “tight lipped”, however when your kissing, it is not one of them. I really don’t want to feel like I am trying to PRY you open. With this kiss…I am bored.
So whenever you can or the mood strikes you, be sure to get in a few “Good Kisses’ with the one you love.
After all you can burn up to 2 to 3 calories for every minute of kissing, and it’s way more fun then the treadmill. Also the endorphins produced by kissing are 200 times more powerful than morphine and people who kiss regularly live an average of up to 5 years longer than those who don’t. It’s a great way to get in shape…Cheers
1 1/2 ounces PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur
1 ounce vodka
2 ounces pink grapefruit juice
1 ounce of pulp free orange juice
1 ounce soda water
Add Pama, vodka and grapefruit juice to your shaker and shake well. Rim glass with a mixture of sugar and a pinch of black pepper. Pour into a large glass filled with ice. Add the o.j and soda water on top. Garnish with fresh pomegranate seeds on top and of course a breath mint….for minty fresh kissing…